Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket *__- The Mich.O.Blogger

Friday, June 16, 2006

I've been out for very fucking long time and pretty screwed wif wats going on9. Anyway here's my bloggilicious blogging blogs...even though nobody even reads it, so whatever happens this is just the things happening in NY.I'll tell u wats cookin' here and give u some fashion and entertainment snippets!!!Enjoy=)

Maradona Of course, if you want to know....once more world cup is just one hell of an event. As for myself, I would of course be an Argentinian-Fan freak like I always use to...and but then again I have a feeling that they're still letting me down. Oh well, so much for the country that "plays rough".



Here's a little something you need to know about me for those who don't even know me...u're just missing out on the boy who has got a soccer player name.
For those who don't know how long my name is I'm going to tell you right now:



"""Jasmir Michael Maradona Jamaluddin Chou Kar Weng"""" Now that's my really really long name. Stop asking me why I have such a long name bcoz that's just it. Everybody can have a long one!!Hehe....To know why my dad name is Maradona, you gotta go this website, just click here and you'll get to darn answer! Until next time, adios!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home