Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket *__- The Mich.O.Blogger: Maddy's Night @ Mambo Jambo Zouk

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Maddy's Night @ Mambo Jambo Zouk


Hey there pple who see my blog...frenz and strangers alike...anyone interested going for Maddy's night @ Zouk it's happpening nxt Wednesday at 9pm and I was hoping the new friends I have at Axcest would join in...and get together for the first time. Anyone interested, just drop me an e-mail on Axcest/Friendster or just put a comment here on my blog to confirm!

I think this event would be a great way to meet each other and be a part of a community of new buddies, at least I know you're into Maddy's Classics and her stuff...Kudoz to Zouk for giving Maddy fans some fun on the dancefloor....so start confessing now by clicking here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home