Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket *__- The Mich.O.Blogger: Flexing Those Muscles In A&P For Thxgiving!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Flexing Those Muscles In A&P For Thxgiving!

Thanxgivin' and the whole turkey with cranberries are just around the corner...and here the holidays are just what we need! We've been working hard and yes we need a break! A&P Pracs. was always getting in my way, I just don't understand why the courses here wouldn't let me go? Thanks to Mr.Fantastic, that cheered me up for the practicals...stretch that gluteus maximus baby baby! Here's some shots on A&p...over and out!

Mr.Fanstastic having a "fabulous time" with the cam. And the Madden football player said.."Move over you son of a rubber biatch !" lolz
Muscles like that are just way too creepy...

.....................................................Its A Flexy Thxgivin' I'm Afraid.......................................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home