Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket *__- The Mich.O.Blogger: Feels Like Home but missing something...

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Feels Like Home but missing something...














It's been like a month since I came here and like everyone else missing everything in Malaysia. Schools here pretty tough and for the first time I'm on my own, not that I've not done it before, but seriously, this is so different from back home, new people and challenges to face...
FALL is officially here and its really beautiful to see the foliage and the change of weather makes you nison with nature, you change with the seasons. I miss the sun but I have to experience all the seasons myself. If you want to have alook at my life here so far in NY, feel free to check out all of my photo albums and my accounts in Friendster, Windows MSN Live Space and MySpace .com

I'll try my best to keep up with what I'm going through here and talk about it! Here's my websites YOU can play around with and comments please, I need some interaction here, it gets bored so just slam anything on my screen, replies guaranteed! Visit Photos at MySpace, FlickR, MSN Live Space, Friendster, Facebook and of course my blog at Blogspot! Plattsburgh Boi out!

*keep coming in pple!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there Burlington?

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home