Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket *__- The Mich.O.Blogger: Keith Goes Off the Runway But Why Oh Why?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Keith Goes Off the Runway But Why Oh Why?

I'm a big fan of reality tv series
especially Proj.Runway, its official
...it's a great show to satisfy your craving for
artistic creative energy and at the same time just have fun laughing out loud and breaking a few nerves here and there. So, I'd actually been catching up witht the series and downloaded some of the latest episodes using P2p of course....season 3 not 2. I know Travel And Living is still airing final moments of season 2, but I do enjoy watching series from last seasons especially my favs was Daniel, Santino and Chloe.

Chloe was hot and talented and it's just amazing to see how they've grown so much over the past months. Lots of opportunities, lots of stories to tell, People mag reports....
so what the hell are they doin' right now.

Seaso
n 3: brand new:bad news:Keith: a hottie,I think he kicked ass:he was one of the first d'signer to fall, got kicked out....and that's just plain awful. What's next for the mr.suave? "I am focusing on getting a showroom to represent me," he says. "I need cash behind me to do what I want. Getting the funding that I need will hopefully let me show in September", says the ever stunning Keith Michael, People says. See the going-away video at Bravo

And he's confident he'll get the funding even without Project Runway's $100,000 prize. "I was hoping to win," he says. "But I will figure out another way of doing it. There's a few ways to skin a cat, right?"All the best to ya Keith! p/s the barbie doll episode was the best ever....yeah May Fern I totally agree with ya.

[source]

5 Comments:

Blogger savante said...

Hell, how did I miss the barbie episode!

paul

8:32 PM  
Blogger sharanya said...

Off-topic! Mike, we have to meet before you go! Call me!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me also especially America's Next Top Model

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Chinese+medicine+impotence panasonic d-snap sd digital video camera

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home