1. "From This Moment On" - Diana Krall
Sensitive, Slow and sensual, just what you need!
2. "For Reasons Unknown" - The Killers
They killed my past and heal my wounds, upbeat but strikes you gently
3. "Chasing Cars [Acoustic]" - Snow Patrol
Just like it because it's in Grey's Anatomy Soundtrack and most of the songs on the album reflect what the show is all about. Need I say more?
4. "Universe & U" - KT Tunstall
Another Tunstall favorite, another Grey's Anatomy Soundbite and another twist of nothingness, great song to ponder!
5. "Holiday From Real" & " I' Ready" - Jack's Mannequin
Great Piano and Rock combo, catchy lyrics, I can sing thru the rain for this. Just rain on me and I'll play it
6. "Romance In F-Sharp Major, Op. 28, No. 2" - Schumann
One word: Peace
7. "The Seasons, for piano, Op. 37 Autumn Song (October)" - Pyotr Il'yich Tchaikovsky with John O'Conor
I especially love Mr. O'Conor's interpretation of "Duetto" from Mendelssohn's Song Without Words and "Warum?" and "Romance in F-sharp" by Schumann. Any music lover will enjoy this gorgeous rendition pieces. Tchaikovsky rules in the Fall!
8. "The Only One" - Evanescence
A spiritual piece that enravels horrid relatioships of ones past. It's the fall so get over it with this song.
For song #9, #10 and #11: I'm going for retro-international hits here...
9. "Arigatou (Fall Entourage)" - Sammi Cheng
Cantonese and japanese fusion of thanks since Thanksgiving approaches, why not!
10. "Dia De Enero" - Shakira
From her Fijacion Oral Vol.I, this song brings you in a trance like state of wonders, I love it and I hate it...
11. "Sakura Drops" - Utada Hikaru
Then last sakura drops and I'm done with the summer love!
More to come...=)