Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket *__- The Mich.O.Blogger: Going Antique July

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Going Antique July

On the 4th of July, America will celebrate its 230th Independence. Since 1776, the nation has achieved its climatic freedom of the nation and its people. I love this postcards here, back in the past. I have a few of them when I was in the states as a souvenir item I bought in NYC, 13th St, These antiques are just pretty to look at...I'll post the fireworks pics form FL in a few days to come, courtesy of my sis' cam...

I'd remembered two years ago, I used to row a boat at the Schuylkill River on the morning of July 4th, I wish I'm right there now breathing the air of summer breeze , great weather in Penn. But, of course she moved to FL so didn't see that coming. Well at least I get a Malaysian Weather for the summer in Orlando, still love the fireworks in DC though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home